- Green Olive Guest house can accommodate more than 100 guests
- The venue fee for 2020 is R16500 including the Chapel
- The Chapel seats a maximum of 100
- The venue will be available for setup the previous day from 8 am till 5pm, and on the day of the day of the wedding from 8am till 6pm
- Take down must be done the following day
- Use of outside lawn and garden
- Outside veranda area
- Existing tables and chairs
- Bar Counter Unit
- 3 Outside Toilets
- Use of kitchen (By prior arrangement)
- Wi Fi
- Wheel chair friendly
- Event and venue coordinator, which is compulsory and approved by Green Olive guest house.
- Any décor, tables and chairs, table decorations, centre pieces, flowers & styling. (Various supplier details may be provided).
- Crockery, cutlery and white linen.
- Catering and waiters
- Wedding cake
- Coffee / Tea
- Food and beverages
- Light, sound & DJ (cut off for music will be 2h00)
- Setting of tables
Green Olive bar service can be provided with a fee of R2500
Which includes the following:
- Barman (1 Barman for 80 guest) additional barman @ R700 from 5pm-00h00. (Barman overtime R500 per hour)
- Open or cash bar available at the discretion of the bride and groom
- Ceremony and pre drinks. If required the wedding ceremony can be held in our Chapel, or may be held on the beautiful manicured lawns either in a tent or marque, or in the open air.
Terms and Conditions
- Provisional bookings expire after 15 days
- 50% deposit to secure date.
- Outstanding amount to be paid 14 days prior to the wedding.
- 30 day cancellation period is required. If not a 50% of the bill that would have been incurred would have to be paid for.
Pietro Corgatelli 023 6261744 I email@example.com